Saturday: 7am-7pm; 7pm-7am
Sunday: 7am-7pm; 7pm-7am
Description of Job:
The job is a 1 on 1 caregiver position helping a disabled adult female; facilitating the individual’s
activities, personal care, and housekeeping in Pocatello. Given transport, you will take the individual
shopping, to Dr. Appointments, or to activities (e.g. religious services) at the individual’s leisure. You will
prepare meals for the individual and help with medications that she must take. Other duties as required.
Some Job Duties Include:
● Companionship ● Housekeeping
● Medication assistance ● Meal preparation
● Toileting assistance ● Bathing
● Transfer assistance
● Female applicants only
● Must be 18 years or older
● Medication Certification a huge bonus and CPR/first aid required.
● Must have drivers license
● Must have a current background check or willing to get one
● Experience a plus
Note: If applicant doesn’t have med cert--they must apply at the earliest opportunity to take class
Participant does have a puppy.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.