Title: Center Director Status: Exempt, full time Annual Salary: $18.50 - $20/hr.
Date Available: August 3, 2020
Position Summary: The Center Director manages the daily operations of the HRRC and coordinates HRRC recovery support services in Idaho Region 6.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field desired or equivalent experience.
- Prefer successful and progressive experience in service/program delivery with a nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrated supervisory/management capacity.
- Cross-cultural skills, and experience with culturally diverse populations.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with recovery-based projects and services preferred.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Responsible for the daily operations of the recovery community center.
- Provide individual (one-on-one) support, system navigation for recoverees and their families, provide resources, referrals, answer phone calls and handle requests for assistance. Up to 25% of time may be dedicated to one-on-one assistance.
- Works with the Executive Director in establishing the annual budget
- Maintains daily budgetary records.
- Oversees the provision of peer recovery support services development, coordination, implementation and management at local level.
- Ensures that Telephone Recovery Support/Recovery Check-ups operates efficiently in their recovery community center.
- Works with Peer Coordinator to schedule and implement recovery oriented support groups, trainings and events in accordance with established protocols.
- Supervise Data/Clerical staff, maintains data system
- Assists Executive Director in writing reports and keeps pertinent and accurate records.
- Assist Executive Director in fundraising efforts.
- Other duties as required
To apply send a resume and cover letter to: Christopher Daniels, Executive Director, Hope and Recovery Resource Center, 210 E. Center Street, Suite D., Pocatello, ID 83201 or via email to email@example.com
Program Director Job Description
Reports to the Executive Director
Oversees daily operation of the Center
Runs Weekly staff meeting
Report Preparation Oversee Trainings
- Monthly Board Report Volunteer training
- IROC reports/invoices Recovery Peer volunteer training
- Appendix D, Appendix C Staff training
- ZOHO data analysis
- Annual Report preparation
- Valley Office Systems
Communications Supervise Peer Committees
- Manage Facebook page Bike program
- Manage Webpage Transportation program
- Manage Ooma phone system Activity Committee
- Answer/direct emails
- Promotional flyers
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Manage budget
- Deposit/income spreadsheet
- Expenditures spreadsheet
- Pay monthly bills
- Develop Annual budget with Executive Director
- Document/reply to donations
- Coordinate annual breakfast
- Develop fundraising materials
- Organize fundraising events
Supervision and Support
- Peer Coordinator
- Rural Outreach Coordinator
- Data Manager
- Support Peer and Volunteer coordinators in conflict resolution
- Incident reports
- Policy implementation
- Hopes Closet