Licensed Practical Nurse Featured
415 S. Arthur Ave., Pocatello, ID
Licensed Practical Nurse
Developmental Options is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse to provide nursing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities. This position is responsible for the provision of nursing care in accordance with applicable state and federal regulations. This is a full-time position and will work under the direction and guidance of the Executive Director.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Idaho.
- Prefer a person with at least eighteen months full-time experience providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Good computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to satisfy a background check and drug/alcohol screening.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer, monitor, and record medications and treatments for residents.
- Attend to the general condition of the residents.
- Assist with physician visits.
- Chart and document orders and other information as required.
- Communicate with residents’ families as needed regarding health issues/concerns.
- Provide concrete instructions to direct care staff and other employees regarding general health care needs and medications.
- Train direct care staff in a variety of areas regarding health care of the residents.
- Implements requirements of medical care of the residents as identified in federal and state regulations for this population.
- Take monthly and weekly vital signs.
- Schedule and transport residents to and assist with doctor, x-ray, lab, appointments.
- Assure that residents utilize adaptive devices and appliances and that these are kept in good repair.
- This position is full-time exempt and may require more than 40 hours per week.
- Regular work schedule is primarily Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Periodic evening, early morning and weekend hours will be required to best meet the needs of the agency.
- Some evening on-call availability may be required.
Medical, dental, vacation, and 401k
$2,790 - $3,090/monthly DOE
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
415 S. Arthur Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83204
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.